Did you know that the best way to wake up to is seeing the sunlight pouring right into your room? It’s a fact our bodies naturally crave sun, and it has been scientifically proven that natural light is beneficial to our well-being. After all, it affects both our productivity and health!
If you love open concepts in home design, it’s probably because of the natural light because it always makes the space feel warm and cozy. Even though some rooms (like your bathroom or a master bedroom) might need more privacy, it’s still a good idea to incorporate as much sunlight as possible in those spaces. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a cold, dark room that’s not as functional (or energy efficient) as it could be!
So why not designing your dream bathroom full of natural light to keep you energized all day – from start to finish? It’s time to put your emotional well-being on the pedestal by following the tips below.
5 Ways To Bring Natural Light To Your Bathroom:
- Mirrors. The most obvious solution to bringing more light into your bathroom space. Reflection, baby!
- Picture window. Another easy way to lighten up your space and mood! Place it appropriately and enjoy the view!
- Casement (crank-out) windows. No better or faster way to get rid of steam or odor!
- Tube Skylight. More control over natural sunlight, plus guaranteed privacy.
- Frosted or Privacy Glass. A must-have! It will allow a proper amount of sunlight to come through and make sure you maintain your privacy.
Did you realize we function much better when we receive sun’s energy daily> If you haven’t yet taken advantage of these 5 Ways To Bring Natural Light To Your Bathroom, it looks like your bathroom needs our help!
Ferris Home Improvements has highly skilled home improvement contractors that can help you get the natural light your body craves. We can also advise you on how a bathroom remodeling in Delaware can make your daily routine healthier and more energizing, giving you a more positive way to start your day!