Ferris in Our Community!
Ferris in Our Community
You’ve heard us say that your home is where our heart is, and nothing could be more true.
Our community is another place our hearts – and our hands are. We take pride in Delaware, and with offices both update and downstate, we’ve grown right along with our state over the years. Since our inception in 2004, Ferris Home Improvements has given back in many ways to the communities where we live and work. We know that your support is what has made us successful for 17 years, and we want to show our appreciation. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- We support children — over the past nearly two decades, we’ve sponsored seven or eight Little League teams each summer.
- We support people in need – we sponsor and participate in numerous charity golf events, contribute regularly to food drives all across the state, and donate to Toys 4 Tots every holiday season.
- We support organizations dedicated to fighting diseases – such as our annual support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Melissa’s Cause, a fight against chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy.
- And you can count on seeing our whole crew working and having fun at the St. John the Beloved Carnival that supports the Parish and Youth Athletics.
- We like to have fun and meet the people in our communities. That’s why you’ll see us at Home Shows and various events throughout the state – including Ferris Night at the Blue Rocks, where the entire company and friends and family cheer on our local sports team!
If you see us at one of the community events you support, we hope you’ll come over and say “Hi.” We’d like to get to know you, too.