A roof replacement is one of the most major type of home repair you will do as a homeowner. That is why it is important to thoroughly vet and hire a local roofing contractor that has a good reputation within the community. After all, you will want to be able to come to them for any issues or roof repairs needed further down the road. At Ferris Home Improvements, we stand behind our roof replacements with a full manufacturer warranty. We guarantee you will be impressed with our craftsmanship.
Most roofing contractors are honest, hardworking and qualified. Roofers work hard to create a five star reputation in their community. Some are not so honorable.
Signs Your Roofer Contractor is not up to the Job:
- Storm Chasers – What happens when you need your roofing warranty and they are not around?
- BBB Accreditation – If they are not members of the Better Business Bureau, they’re not serious about their reputation.
- Lacking a Valid License & Proof of Liability Insurance – Don’t take a roofing contractor’s word for it.
- Unwilling to give a warranty on a new installation
- Bankruptcy/Debt – Be cautious when dealing with a roofing company that has recently changed its name or used to be called by another name.
- Are they certified by manufacturer of roofing products & does the manufacturer stand behind the residential roofing contractor’s work?
- What is the value of their name? A roofing company that carries the owner’s name is a good choice because they often have a good reputation in the community.