Ferris Home Improvements works year round to help homeowners with all their home repairs and improvement projects. We treasure our relationships and put a lot into keeping our reputation stellar. That is why we thought sharing these tips on how to avoid a nightmare before Christmas might be of some value.
While there is no good time for a leaky roof, a leak right before the holidays can add anxiety. Don’t let a leaky roof dampen the spirit of the holiday season.
Please consider these 5 Tips to Avoid a Nightmare Before Christmas:
1. Roof Inspection & Shingle Repairs: Have a local roofer come out to inspect your roof
2. A sagging roof is a danger sign that the integrity of your roof is compromised
3. Gutter and down spout maintenance: Fix any leaks on your gutters and down spouts
4. Seal/coat any flat roof areas with a fresh coating
5. Remove tree hazards that can be much more dangerous in winter months
FerrisHomeImprovements.com | 302.998.4500 | Contact Us