Hot cocoa by a roaring fire is warming to the spirit. However, keeping a fire burning 24/7 in not a practical solution if your home is chilly in the winter most of the time.
Is the cold invading your home?
This can skyrocket your utility bills and dampen your holiday spirit. Did you know that windows and doors account for most heat loss in the home?
1) New energy efficient window installation can greatly reduce your home’s energy bills and keep your home at a perfect temperature.
2) Adding Insulation can help regulate your home’s temperature, as well. Keeping your family comfortable all season long.
3) Caulking and weather-stripping your windows and doors is a simple and inexpensive way to keep out drafts.
4) Install a new chimney liner to further weatherproof your home.
5) Finally, installing a new energy efficient entryway door will do wonders to keep out the cold weather.
If you need help weatherproofing your home, give us a call at 302-998-4500. Keeping your home warm can be a challenge if you need window replacements.
We help homeowners with ALL their home improvement needs, including window and door replacements.
FerrisHomeImprovements.com | 302.998.4500 | Contact Us