Now that were into 2015 full swing and the hustle and bustle of the holidays are a distant memory, why not take advantage of the lull to refresh the look of your bathroom. Let’s face it, the bathroom is one of the most used rooms in any household and is subject to the highest wear and tear just after the kitchen.
Sprucing up a bathroom is easy and can add value and beauty to your home. Bathroom remodeling is an investment that worth making.
Here are 5 Ways to Renew Your Bathroom:
1. Paint it: Using a high quality paint to accent and compliment your current bathroom can make it look like you redesigned the whole room. Due to the moisture and high humidity exposure, be sure to choose a paint that is resistant to mildew. Check out this article by Consumer Reports on ‘Beautifying your Bathroom’
2. Update the hardware and fixtures: If your bathroom fixtures, such as the towel racks, faucets and toilet paper holder look like they’ve been through the ringer, replacing them can add a whole new dimension to any bathroom. Check out some of these helpful suggestions from houzz.
3. Revamp the décor: Want to get the most bang for your buck? Check out these suggestions from Pinterest
4. Replace your bath with a walk-in shower: Let’s face it, not many of us have time for a long soak in the tub. If your bathtub has seen better days, now might be a good time to upgrade your look with a walk-in shower. The possibilities are endless with so many easy to install walk-in showers available!
5. Remodel the whole stinkin’ thing! If your bathroom is in need of a total remodel, why not take a leap of faith and start from scratch? This will give you more flexibility to get the ‘dream bathroom’ you’ve always wanted. Do your homework and determine your budget
Ferris Home Improvements is in the business of making any of your home improvement wishes come true! Give us a call today for a more beautiful home tomorrow.