If your home’s windows are from the last century, you may NOT be experiencing the Luck o’ the Irish!
Old style windows let in the outside and make your home’s interior uncomfortable. Don’t even get me started on how inefficient old style windows are. The energy loss alone should be incentive for ANY homeowner to consider window replacement.
Take a look at our ‘5 Unlucky Signs’ that could mean you need new windows:
- As the warm weather arrives, you cringe at the idea of opening your windows. Let’s face it many old windows let out a blood-curdling screech that makes your head hurt, or they are ridiculously hard to open and quite possibly stuck shut. Your windows are not sitting correctly or something has caused them to warp, either installation or age and weather over time.
- Even when the windows are shut, your curtains mysteriously move on windy days! Drafty windows are a sign of improperly insulated or installed windows.
- There is a consistent condensation on your windows that CANNOT be wiped away from the inside or the outside. Trapped moisture between window panes signifies a broken seal, indicating that your windows are not energy efficient.
- Dry-rotted or crumbling of the wood frames of your windows. Dry-rot signifies significant exposure to water, so some part or all of your window is collecting water where it shouldn’t be, and now the frame is too weak to perform properly.
- You despise your windows. It could be their outdated look, their inefficiency, or their poor functionality. Does it matter? You hate them and life is too short to live with them!
Want to Hire Delaware’s #1 Window Replacement Contractor?
Ferris Home Improvements proudly carries the family name. We work hard to keep our stellar reputation as the #1 home remodeling contractors in Delaware. We’ve been voted Delaware’s #1 Home Improvement Contractor year after year. Ferris Home Improvements is trusted throughout the community to do window replacement for a fair price..