Is your home’s curb appeal lackluster? New siding is a great way to increase your curb appeal and a great return on investment. Not only that, it can greatly improve your home’s comfort and increase energy efficiency.
Looking to sell your house? It’s yet another reason why getting a new exterior will place your home higher on the market. Invest in a makeover now, so you get to enjoy the results and be the talk of the neighborhood! Before you make a decision, make sure to consider these 5 Great Siding Features to get the most of your money’s worth!
1) COLOR. Want a return on your investment? Pick the right colors! It is crucial to select a color that suits existing surfaces that you don’t plan on changing (roof color, brick or stone, etc.). Doing so can greatly impact the overall curb appeal of your home’s appearance.
2) CONTRAST. Whenever there’s room for making your home stand out in the neighborhood, we say: go for it! Of course, stick to your homeowners’ association rules and regulations, but also try to find ways to stay unique among others. Think accents, lighting, accessories.
2) TEXTURE. It can be a solid look, a total wood look, or a combination of different styles. The options are endless, so enjoy the variety and make sure the siding materials and textures looks you pick will best match your home’s style. Whatever you decide on, make sure to highlight unique features of your home!
3) ACCENTS. Something small as a pop of color, unique trim and/or embellishments that stand out from your siding’s solid color can make a huge difference. Those will also serve as a great way to display your style while building up home character! It never hurts to stand out in your neighborhood a little bit more…
5) EFFICIENCY. Last but not least… Why not saving some money on your future energy expenses? New vapor barrier installation and energy-efficient materials like insulated siding can greatly reduce your bills and get your money back! It’s a win-win situation, if you ask us.
Making wise choices for your siding replacement can offer major return on your investment you’ll be glad you made. Be sure to contact our expert contractors at Ferris Home Improvements of Delaware. A reliable siding contractor will ensure your siding replacement is easy and fast, so you can enjoy your home sooner rather than later!