7 Signs Your Roofing Contractor May Not Be Up to The Job
Are you dealing with a questionable roofing contractor?
Most roofing contractors are honest, hardworking and qualified. Roofers work hard to create a five star reputation in their community. Some are not so honorable.
Signs Your Roofer Contractor is not up to the Job:
- Storm Chasers – What happens when you need your roofing warranty and they are not around?
- BBB Accreditation – If they are not members of the Better Business Bureau, they’re not serious about their reputation.
- Lacking a Valid License & Proof of Liability Insurance – Don’t take a roofing contractor’s word for it.
- Unwilling to give a warranty on a new installation
- Bankruptcy/Debt – Be cautious when dealing with a roofing company that has recently changed its name or used to be called by another name.
- Are they certified by manufacturer of roofing products & does the manufacturer stand behind the residential roofing contractor’s work?
- What is the value of their name? A roofing company that carries the owner’s name is a good choice because they often have a good reputation in the community.
Ferris Home Improvement proudly carries the family name. We work hard to keep our stellar reputation as the #1 roofing contractors in Delaware. Call us at 302-998-4500 | ferrishomeimprovements.com
Want to Hire Delaware’s #1 Home Improvement Contractor?
Ferris Home Improvements proudly carries the family name. We work hard to keep our stellar reputation as the #1 home improvement contractor in Delaware. We’ve been voted Delaware’s #1 Home Improvement Contractor 6 years in a row. We are insured and back up our work. Ferris Home Improvements is trusted throughout the community to do the right job for a fair price.