The holiday season has arrived and so did your family. Time to ask yourself a question: Is your Delaware home ready for entertaining and hosting your friends and family? If you’re not sure it is, there is still time to renovate parts of your house, so you can accommodate your loved ones and make great memories for years to come! Ferris Home Improvements has been voted #1 Home Improvement Contractor in Delaware in recent years, and we are glad to help you with all your home projects. Here’s our 5 Simple Home Remodel Ideas To Do Before Holidays.
5 Simple Home Remodel Ideas To Do Before Holidays
- Update Your Home’s Entryway. The first impression is important, especially when it comes to your house. To ensure your family and friends feel welcomed from the start, and that’s guaranteed by a new, improved, clutter-free entryway. Check out HGTV’s 670 Foyers to get some inspiration on sprucing up your home’s entrance.
- Powder Room Remodel. Make your guests feel right at home by letting them enjoy a newly renovated powder room. Every home needs one, and even more so during the holiday season. Get your creative juices flowing by sprucing up the guest bathroom and making it a welcoming space. Here are a few gorgeous ideas by Houzz.
- Kitchen Remodel. It’s one of the most used rooms in any home, and where people tend to gather first and foremost. Kitchen should be both efficient and inviting. If you can’t afford a full blown renovation, there are many simple remodel solutions to make this space feel brand new. Add an extra mini fridge for beverages so your entertaining gets much easier. Get a new island, counter-tops or light fixtures, possibilities are endless! Check out these excellent kitchen remodeling tips by Better Homes and Gardens.
- Recreation Room Remodel. Convert a spare room or the basement into an ideal space for entertaining. Rec rooms are great for both adults and the younger generation as it’s a safe place to hang out and have fun at. Because who doesn’t like game rooms?!
- Introduce a Bar/Beverage Area. Make entertaining even easier with a self-serve beverage bar. It’s always a great idea to have a separate space for drink preparation while the food area (kitchen) stays uncluttered and stress-free!
We hope you liked these remodel ideas and that they will serve as an inspiration for all your future home improvement projects. Remember, there’s still time to upgrade your home base for the holidays! If you need help with bringing any of these ideas into life, contact Ferris Home Improvements of Delaware. We have over 40 years of experience in providing dependable and quality home improvement services to Newark, Bear, Wilmington and New Castle, Delaware. Get in touch!