One of the best ways to increase your home’s curb appeal is to invest in a new siding. It surely is a major feature, which if done properly, can quickly freshen up the look of your whole property. Not to mention, a guaranteed and undeniable great first impression.
Looking to sell your house? It’s yet another reason why getting a new exterior will place your home higher on the market. Invest in a makeover now, so you get to enjoy the results (and the ‘talk of the neighborhood’) while you still can! However, before you make a decision, make sure to consider these 5 Must Have Siding Features to get the most of your money’s worth!
5 Must Have Siding Features to Consider:
1) COLOR. Want a return on your investment? Pick the right colors! It is crucial to select a color that suits existing surfaces that you don’t plan on changing (roof color, brick or stone, etc.). Doing so can greatly impact the overall curb appeal of your home’s appearance.
2) CONTRAST. Whenever there’s room for making your home stand out in the neighborhood, we say: go for it! Of course, stick to your homeowners’ association rules and regulations, but also try to find ways to stay unique among others. Think accents, lighting, accessories.
2) TEXTURE. It can be a solid look, a total wood look, or a combination of different styles. The options are endless, so enjoy the variety and make sure the siding materials and textures looks you pick will best match your home’s style. Whatever you decide on, make sure to highlight unique features of your home!
3) ACCENTS. Something small as a pop of color, unique trim and/or embellishments that stand out from your siding’s solid color can make a huge difference. Those will also serve as a great way to display your style while building up home character! It never hurts to stand out in your neighborhood a little bit more…
5) EFFICIENCY. Last but not least… Why not saving some money on your future energy expenses? New vapor barrier installation and energy-efficient materials like insulated siding can greatly reduce your bills and get your money back! It’s a win-win situation, if you ask us.
In conclusion, making wise choices for you home remodeling can offer you a major return on your investment. Be sure to contact our expert contractors at Ferris Home Improvements of Delaware. A reliable contractor will ensure your renovations are easy and fast, so you can enjoy your home sooner rather than later!
We Look Forward to Helping You With All Your Home Remodel Needs!
www.FerrisHomeImprovements.com | 302.998.4500 | Contact Us