Bathrooms are one of the most used rooms in any household. This consistent wear and tear can make a bathroom look shabby and in need of a makeover well before we realize it. If your bathroom hasn’t been renewed for a while, winter is the perfect time to spruce it up!
It doesn’t need to be a full makeover, sometimes the simplest improvements, such as painting and updating the décor can renew a bathroom and make it more appealing.
5 Simple and Inexpensive Ways to Upgrade Your Bathroom:
- Paint it:Using a high quality paint to accent and compliment your current bathroom can make it look like you redesigned the whole room. Due to the moisture and high humidity exposure, be sure to choose a paint that is resistant to mildew. Check out this article by Consumer Reports on ‘Beautifying your Bathroom’
- Update the hardware and fixtures:If your bathroom fixtures, such as the towel racks, faucets and toilet paper holder look like they’ve seen better days, replacing them can add a whole new dimension to any bathroom. Check out some of these helpful suggestions from houzz.
- Revamp the décor:Making simple changes to your décor can make a bathroom look like a total redesign. Want to get the most bang for your buck? Check out these suggestions from Pinterest
- Replace your bath with a walk-in shower:Let’s face it, not many of us have time for a long soak in the tub. If your bathtub has seen better days, now might be a good time to upgrade your look with a walk-in shower. The possibilities are endless with so many easy to install walk-in showers available!
- Remodel the whole stinkin’ thing! If your bathroom is in need of a total remodel, why not take a leap of faith and start from scratch? This will give you more flexibility to get the ‘dream bathroom’ you’ve always wanted. Do you homework and determine your budget
Ferris Home Improvements is in the business of making any of your home improvement wishes come true! Give us a call today for a more beautiful home tomorrow. We Look Forward to Helping You With All Your Home Improvement Needs in 2016!