With Thanksgiving arriving this week, the hustle and bustle of the holiday season is upon us. Are you planning on hosting a holiday party or get together? Why not take this opportunity to give yourself a gift that will last for years to come! Improving your kitchen will make the holidays more festive and easier to navigate.
A Kitchen renovation is one of the best home remodeling projects that can make your Delaware home stand out year ’round and is a gift to yourself that keeps on giving. The kitchen is the center of your home, beautifying it and making a more cohesive layout that will fit into the logistics of your lifestyle will benefit friends and family too. So go ahead and splurge, you deserve it!
Here are 5 Treats for Your Kitchen This Season:
1) Under-cabinet lighting! Festive and beautiful all year long.
2) Glass cabinet door accents. Show off your seasonal plates and holiday spirit!
3) New granite countertops. A material that is gorgeous, has great resale value, and, of course, is tough enough to handle hot pots and pans during holiday cooking season!
4) A new backsplash. Show off your style and coordinate with the new granite…then enjoy the beauty brought out by the under-cabinet lighting!
5) A better entertaining design! Need an island for more counter prep space or more entertaining space? Hate where your fridge is? Do you have to walk too far to get to the stove or the sink? REDESIGN IT! Give a gift to yourself and to your house guests this season with a better space for gathering!
Ferris Home Improvements is a family-owned and operated home improvement company capable of handling all types of home remodeling projects and we are thankful to be part of the Delaware community. We would like to wish you and your loved ones a very Happy Thanksgiving!